Saturday, May 11, 2013

Crafting, cruising and musica - what a combo! @Target #SeHablaMusica




Image Source : Lila Downs Website

I can only imagine what it must be like to be cruising the ocean on a ship, crafting and playing some good music!  Although I did not attend this years Crafty Chica Cruise, I've heard all about it! Grapevine says, Target hooked it up with some music from the 2013 Billboards Latin Music Awards and even had a Target sunglass giveaway!  


Check it out!

If you would like to hear the music Target shared with the cruisers click here!


My name is Julia, I am the new intern for Crafty Chica Enterprises. I am a lover of crafts, music and happy thoughts.  As a late night crafter, I can never get in my creative zone without first pressing play.  That is why I love how music is an  integral part of the Crafty Chica world.  I love drawing inspiration and energy from music. It also helps keep my creative juices rocking steady.   

Lila Downs is my absolute favorite musician to listen to while creating.  Some of her sounds can have you tapping into a very creative space, while other songs can have you dancing in your chair!  Which I know some of the cruisers must have been doing to the music selection Target shared with all of them. Peep out the video below of Lila Downs latest song Zapata Se Queda!






Make sure you follow #SEHABLAMUSICA on twitter to see how you can win prizes and gift cards from people all over the country!

Keep creating and stay happy my friends!





1 comment:

  1. As a participate in the annual Crafty Chica crusie everything was awesome and special treats from Target provided Music gave the atmosphere an extra Groove and the sunglasses the arty edge we love... Thank you so much Target !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!