Sunday, March 11, 2012

JUST IN: T-Shirt Yarn Kits by Cyndi Coon & Such Designs


My good friend, Cyndi Coon of LovelyLula donated her adorable T-shirt Yarn Kits that were produced by Such Designs. These will be going in our Crafty Chica Cruise tote bags!

Cyndi Coon's T-Shirt Yarn!
How many ways can you slice and dice a T-shirt? Too many to count! But this version is one of my favorites. Cyndi Coon of Lovely Lula shows how to snip, snip, snip your way through jersey knit so clean that you'll be able to crochet, knit, sew and wrap the fabric any way you'd like.

Cyndi says:
"Making tee-shirt yarn is such a great way to recycle dingy tees from your own collection or take advantage of dollar days at your local thrift store. I personally super deluxe love to thrift shop. On those days when I don’t have anything in particular in mind to hunt for I’ll often just pick up mens’ extra large tees and cut them into yarn when I return to my studio."
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL TUTORIAL
MAKE A T-SHIRT YARN RING
MAKE A T-SHIRT YARN BRACELET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!