Friday, May 4, 2012

2012 Workshop: Unibind Photo Album

Everyone loved their photo albums from Unibind, we had the machine there ready to bind th epages into the spine, it was so cool!

We used our Sakura pen set and Collage Pauge, Claudine Hellmuth paints to decorate our books.
After you compile your pages, you set the book in this machine and it heats the resin in the spine and binds the book!


 I asked Jeshua to draw some pages for me and boy, did he go to town! He used the Identipen from Sakura on the Unibind glossy paper and look how it turned out!
Click for more...



 (That's his web site - http://boifromipanema.com)
 This is the cover to my book.

 I collected papers from throughout the week.

 I used my Sakura gel pens to journal each day's highlights.


 I asked everyone to sign my book for me!



Here is Mary binding her book!


LINK: SEE COMPLETE WORKSHOP PICTURES HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!